Tuesday

I just can't understand why ....

Why?
by Mandi  Erickson

I just can't understand why you have to make me cry.
Hurtin' me so bad, makin' me want to die.
Why do you cause tears to fall from my eyes?
You treat me so bad compared to past guys!

I just can't see why you treat me that way,
Then come around makin' up the very next day.
That's messed up, but that ain't all I have to say.
You're going to sit here and listen, even if it takes all day!


It tears me down when you choose your friends over me.
Is there anything I can do to make you see
Just how much you really do mean to me?
Don't you understand, my heart is locked, but you have the key.

You always do stupid things then act like you care.
Why is it when I need someone, you're never there?
Tell your friends I need you too; they have to share,
Why do I get set to the side? You know that ain't fair.

I don't know why I put up with your stuff.
We both know darn well that I've had enough!
I still don't know why with you I stay,
Just to put up with your stuff, day after day.

So with this pen, I pour out my heart.
These are my feelings... not just a piece of art.
I'm letting you go, I've said my part.
If we break up, remember, you and your friends tore us apart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...